Sunday 22 January 2012

Review: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

Sunday 22 January 2012


This foundation is my current favourite one, it has apricot for radiance, melon for hydration, apple for an anti-oxidant and ginger for energy. These ingredients really make the foundation smell nice, and because it is a hydrating foundation it gives a nice dewy and natural look which I love! It retails at £9.99 at Superdrug.


You, oily skin people probably completely tuned out when you heard hydrating- but I have combination skin and this works amazing! It gives a dewy look without looking oily throughout the day. Of course I wear powder on top, and I re-apply 1-2 times a day, but I am willing to do that if a foundation gives me a radiant and natural look and no cakeyness on my face! I hate looking cakey!


As you can see on the right side of the picture there is the foundation, straight out of the pump. It's very liquidy because it is a water based foundation.

In the middle it is a little bit spread out, and on the far left it is blended out. The first time I tested this on my hand it looked super orange but once I completely blended it and buffed it out into my skin, it matched perfectly.


On the diagram on the left you can see the coverage level of this foundation, you will be seeing many of those sort of diagrams on my posts. So the foundation is above medium coverage for me but not completely full.

I like that it covers most imperfections but still does not block out your pores and completely put a mask of product over your face.

This foundation lasts all day for me, as I said I do apply powder throughout the day but the actual foundation doesn't transfer on clothes or just slide off my face. It claims to last 16hr, but I think it lasts more like 10hr without any imperfections and then for the last 6hr's it starts to transfer easier.
 

So, I recommend this foundation to people with dry and combination skin, or even if your oily, just try it out if you want a natural finish without looking too shiny!

Thank you, for reading this posts! Please share and follow me on Twitter @Prixify or if you want to contact me about posting a guest post email me at prixifyofficial@gmail.com. Also vote on the poll to the left, for what kind of post you want to see next!

Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers