Friday 20 January 2012

Just an Introduction....

Friday 20 January 2012
Hi! My name is Emma and I just want to post this post just to introduce myself and give you some insight on what topics I will talk about on this blog!

Some of my posts will be about beauty and fashion, like hauls, reviews, tips and tricks and more stuff like that! Also I will be posting about health and fitness and how you can keep healthy throughout your life! You will get tips on how to make extra money online and offline and of course tips on school and how to manage homework and make decisions that benefit your grades! So basically everything that you need to survive if your a busy teen!

You can contact me on Twitter here or email me @ prixifyofficial@gmail.com for post suggestions or if you want to be a guest poster! Also vote on the poll on the left to tell me what kind of post you would like next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers