Sunday 22 January 2012

Haul: E.L.F Cosmetics!

Sunday 22 January 2012
If you don't know ELF is a super affordable cosmetics line that has some very good products. I features products from £1 to £6.50, and various other prices for special kits. ELF, has the essentials line which is the most affordable, then there is the studio line, which is in the middle looking at price and then the most expensive line is the mineral line. I did not purchase anything from the mineral line. You can find ELF Cosmetics at eyeslipsface.co.uk.

This is my first time ordering from ELF, so I didn't order much just so I wouldn't end up with loads of stuff that I don't want. The delivery took about 2 weeks, which is I think average to come from the US.

I'm going to split this haul into 2 parts: essentials and studio, and in those to categories I'm going to list the items into 3 categories: eyes, lips, face (what ELF stands for.


Essentials

Eyes

This is the Duo Eye Shadow Cream in Butter Pecan, this was £1.50 and to be honest I don't think much of it, the pigmentation is not that great and it creases so much, even if I top it off with powder.





The quads bellow were also £1.50 each and they are called The Brightening Eye Color Quads! I love them!!! The pigmentation is amazing and they feel so smooth and I love that they don't feel powdery and blend amazing! I'm really impressed by these and I would recommend these to anyone! The one on the right is called Butternut and the other one is Luxe.
 

Lips


 

This is a Super Glossy Lip Shine and it was £1.50, the shade is Mauve Luxe. 

It is a beautiful berry color and what I loved about it is that the color was actually there when I used it. I was just so amazed by that because whenever I buy a squeeze tube gloss it is mostly clear and not a lot of color actually comes out.






Face

This is the Clarifying Pressed Powder in Apricot Beige and it too was £1.50. Not much to say about it now- just a face powder.


Studio
  
Lips

I love this!!! This is a Matte Lip Color in Tea Rose. It is sort of a light violet color and looks so natural that I have been wearing this everyday since I got it! It is £3.50.








        

Face

I love the consistency of this Cream Blush, it's almost a mouse and not a cream. I don't really like the shade though, so I think I'm going to purchase some more just in different shades. This was £6.50.




I heard a lot of good things about these Studio Blushes, this is the shade Tickled Pink. A deep baby pink with a sheen. I love the pigmentation and that you don't need a lot for it to go a long way. Defiantly going to purchase more of these. They are £3.50 each.






The HD Powder is my favorite thing that I got, it is a fined milled powder that I use to set my makeup. It really smooths out my skin and I just love, love, love it!!! It is £6.




Thank you for reading my post and I hope you enjoyed it. As always please share and follow me on Twitter @Prixify and if you want me to do any in-depth reviews on any of these products just leave a comment bellow!

Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers